Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The next thing about me... La chose suivante à mon sujet...

Photobucket #6: I only have 7 to 9 minutes to take a shower every morning. It's because I need to have my little Delphine to be ready for the school bus. So, she and I wake up every weekday at 6:30AM to leave the flat at 7:00AM... After I come back home to enjoy my breakfast while watching the French evening News on TV5. Tell me, Anne-Laure, is it interesting enough for you?...

Photobucket #6 : Je n’ai que 7 à 9 minutes pour prendre ma douche chaque matin. C'est parceque je dois m'occuper de ma petite Delphine pour l'emmener au bus. Donc elle est moi, on se lève tous les jours de la semaine à 6h30 pour partir à 7h de la maison... Moi après, je reviens pour déjeuner en regardant le 20h de France 2 de la veille. Alors, Anne-Laure, c'est passionnant?...

No comments: