Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More things about me... Plus de trucs sur moi...

Photobucket Sorry for the late posting... No the blog is not dead !... Come on, just 5 days ! But I was very busy on various things recently. So here we are to catch back on the late...

#8 : I haven't used a comb, a brush or even a hair dryer since 1998 !

#9 : It really annoys me when my wife forgets to switch off the monitor of the computer. So to avoid it I double check every night before going to bed.

#10 : I am a huge consummer of chewing-gums.

#11 : My mobile phone ringtone is « La marseillaise » ( French National Anthem ). I am most likely the only one in Hong Kong and when the phone rings I am obliged to stand up because my phone is deep in my pocket! One funny thing to tell: one night going back from work in the metro, I was sitting next to a man. Suddenly, his phone rang and his ringtone was the National Chinese Anthem. He answered the phone and started to speak in Chinese. As soon as he finished, My mobile rang the " Marseillaise " and it was a French friend whith whom I spoke in French. When I finished , we both looked at each other, amuzed.

#12 : I have a big French flag standing behind me at the office! Some use it as an orientation reference !

#13 : I like to smell the books, the paper, the ink the glue. For me it is part of the experience of reading a book. This is one of the reason I don't like that much the digitalized or online versions.


Photobucket Désolé pour l'absence de billets récemment. J'ai été très occupé sur diverses choses ces derniers temps. Donc pour rattrapper le retard...

#8 : Je n’ai pas utilisé un peigne, une brosse à cheveux ou même un séchoir à cheveux depuis 1998 !

#9 : Ça m’énerve grandement quand ma femme oublie d’éteindre l’écran de l’ordinateur à la maison. Je vérifie tous les soirs avant d’aller me coucher.

#10 : Je suis un très grand consommateur de chewing-gums.

#11 : La sonnerie de mon téléphone portable est « La marseillaise ». Je suis probablement le seul sur Hong Kong. Et la pluspart du temps quand ça sonne, je suis obligé de me lever… parce que le portable est bien au fond de mes poches ! Une petite annecdote: Un jour dans le métro en rentrant du boulot , je me suis assis à côté d'un hong kongais. Tout d'un coup sa sonnerie de portable retentit: c'est l'hymne national chinois. Il répond. Une fois finit sa conversation, MON téléphone sonne "La Marseillaise". C'est un copain français à Hong Kong. Je réponds. Une fois terminé, le gars et moi nous nous sommes regardés amusés par la situation.

#12 : J’ai un grand drapeau français qui « flotte » sur le paravent derrière moi au boulot. Ça sert de repère à certains dans ma boite !

#13 : J’aime sentir l’odeur des livres. Ça fait partie de l’expérience de lire un livre. C’est une des raisons pour lesquelles je ne suis pas un grand fan à l’idée de la BD virant au support digital.

No comments: