Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's her fault... C'est sa faute...

Photobucket

Photobucket It's not me... It's Anne-Laure's fault! I totally forgot her birthday, while she kindly remembered mine. And on top of that, she gave THE perfect pitch for the second book of her new series "Elinor Jones". And I couldn't resist... a quick drawing during my lunchtime... Thank you for the wishes, Miss ALG...

Photobucket C'est pas ma faute... C'est à cause d'Anne-Laure. J'ai complètement oublié son anniversaire, alors qu'elle s'est souvenu du mien. Et en plus de ça, elle a fait un pitch de la mort pour son deuxième album de sa nouvelle série "Elinor Jones". Et j'ai pas pu résister... un dessin rapide pendant la pause casse-croûte... Merci pour les voeux, Miss ALG...

3 comments:

Shhhhh! said...

I really like how it looks this sketch.
It's one of your girls surrounded but zombies, never thought I could see zombies made by you.
Want to see more on your secret project (comic) you mentioned in a previous post.

Algésiras said...

HAAAAAAA mais... trop la classe!!
En plus y'a un cool mouvement donné par sa pose et la direction de son regard, bravo, bravo!

Merci! *3*

LeDidole said...

I am working on my secret project, Stephen... step by step... but I am very busy at the moment at work and when I come back late I have no more power to draw anything.

Merci Mam'selle Anne-Laure!