Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving....

Photobucket

Photobucket Wow! There was a long time I haven't post anything but photos! I have been reaaaaaaaaally busy recently at work ( and frustrated and upset but I will speak about it another time ! ). So, that's a recent quick drawing I made for my little boy for his school. He did the colors. Happy Thanksgiving !

Photobucket Whoah! Ça fait un moment que je n'avais pas posté autre chose que des photos! J'ai été trèèèèès occupé récemment au boulot ( et aussi frustré, pas content mais j'en parlerai à un autre moment!). Donc, voilà un petit dessin vite fait pour l'école de Erwan à l'occasion de la célébration de Thanksgiving, une tradition américaine. C'est Erwan qui a fait les couleurs. Joyeux Thanksgiving ( je sais pas comment le dire en français! )

No comments: