Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It is all about soccer... C'est tout sur du foot...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket The first 2 are some animations testing GIFS I have made recently for work using Photoshop and then Image Ready. My boss was kind enough to let me put them here (Thank you Alan!). Thanksfully, I didn't need to be on model... and man, that's a long time I haven't made some stuff like that!
The other 2 are me playing with Thomas,the son of a friend (Christian) and Eric, another Frenchman. This was this week-end, during the birthday party of Clémence (daughter of Christian) in Ma On Shan.

Photobucket Les 2 animations sont des tests d'animation faits avec une table lumineuse, Photoshop et Image Ready que j'ai fait récemment pour un projet. Mon boss a été sympa de m'autoriser à les poster(Merci Alan!). Ça fait un bail que je n'avais pas fait ce genre de trucs, et heureusement, je n'avais pas besoin d'être au modèle!
Les 2 photos sont de ce week-end. Je joue contre Thomas,le fils d'un ami (Christian) et Eric (un autre français). C'était ce week-end, pendant l'anniversaire de Clémence (fille de Christian) à Ma On Shan.

No comments: