Monday, May 5, 2008

Blast from the past... le choc du passé...

Photobucket

Photobucket Argh. Wingo - that I thought up to now to be a good friend - just released this old photo of me circa 1995. He sent this to all my colleagues at the office! And of course, I will have to expect the usual suffering for the days to come such as... "how come you are so ugly now when you were so handsome before?" or the other blackmails that I know some people will try to do!
Not that I am that kind of person to be offended so easily, but I now hesitate on the most painful way of eternal suffering for him. Any advise welcome!

Photobucket Noooooooon ! Wingo - que je considérais jusqu'à présent comme un bon copain - vient d'envoyer cette vieille photo de moi datant de 1995 à tous mes collègues de boulot ! et bien sûr, il va falloir que je m'attendes à des " comment tu peux être aussi pas beau maintenant alors que tu étais charmant avant ?" et autres sortes de pointes à mon égard!
C'est pas que je sois revenchard pour deux sous (c'est pas le genre de la maison, non, non !) mais je suis en train d'étudier le moyen le plus efficace de souffrance éternelle à son égard. Tous les conseils sont appréciés !

No comments: