Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cassez LAAAaaa VouAAAAA... Breakiiiiiiiing myyy vOOIIIICe ...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get this widget | Share | Track details


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Yesterday, I went in a recording studio to record my voice for a game from my company ( No, you French fans already all excited... It is only for the Canadian market! And no,I didn't have to take a Canadian accent like the one of Celine Dion! ). It was for the French version. So I had two voices: one of a clown and one of a grandpa. The first one was easy... the second one, not so much... I have to do a lot of retakes, and it was particulary hard on my voice. And suddenly, in my head, I heard that song ( " Casser la voix " ... which is the meaning in the titles ) from Patrick Bruel... ( French singer from the 80's/90's now more famous in France for his poker skills ). I also have all the respect for Roger Carel now ( very talented French voice talent ).


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Hier, je suis allé dans un studio d'enregistrement pour enregistrer ma voix pour un jeu de ma companie ( Non, chers fans déjà tout excités à l'idée de passer des nuits blanches à écouter ma voix... ce n'est que pour le Canada! Et non, je n'ai pas essayé d'imiter Céline Dion ou Roch Voisine! ). Pour la version française. Donc, j'avais deux voix à faire: celle d'un clown et celle d'un grand-père. La première était facile... la second par contre... J'ai dû refaire plusieures reprises, et c'était particulièrement dur sur mes cordes vocales. Et soudain, dans ma tête, la célèbre chanson de Bruel ( cadô bonux... vous pouvez l'écouter en même temps que vous lisez mon message... ). Et j'ai maintenant le plus grand respect pour le talentueux Roger Carel qui a une quantité incroyable de voix à son actif.

No comments: