Monday, April 23, 2007

Pixar ...

In English...

Last February, I went to Pixar. It was one of my dream becoming true. I went there for work ( which includes a screening of the new movie, Ratatouille ). It was fun,it was impressive, and even if I injured my elbow, it was a blast to be there. I hope to have the opportunity to go their again. This morning in my e-mail, there was an invitation to go and see the next one currently in developpement. Unfortunately, my team is not handling the project based on it...

So just enjoy this photo from the last time !

En français...

En février dernier, j'ai eu la chance de visiter Pixar près de San Francisco. C'est un de ces rêves qui deviennent réalité. J'y suis aller pour le travail ( qui a inclus une présentation de leur nouveau film, Ratatouille ). C'était génial, c'était impressionnant, et même si je me suis bousillé le coude droit, ça vallait vraiment trop le coup. J'espère avoir l'opportunité d'y retourner.
Ce matin, dans ma boite aux lettres électronique, il y avait une invitation pour aller voir une présentation/projection de leur prochain film en développement. Malheureusement, mon équipe ne s'occupe pas du projet basé sur ce nouveau dessin animé.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And the link to the official website / et le lien vers le site officiel du film...

http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/player/ratatouille.swf?eclipid=b10021">

1 comment:

anjou_hk said...

hi guy please post more phot:)