Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mickey...

Photobucket Last week-end, we went to Disneyland. My backpain was almost gone, I was feeling pretty good. On top of that, not too much people there, so not too much to queue. During the lunch time there, I made this drawing on the tablemate. When we left, I noticed it was kept on the side by some staff. Unfortunately, the typhoon came, pouring waters, strong winds, lightenings and thunderstorms. The firework was cancelled and I had to run bended to protect Erwan from the rain as much as I could. It was followed by a ride on the bus, with very cold air conditionned. My backpain was back! Youpee!

Photobucket Le week-end dernier, nous sommes allés à Disneyland. Mon mal de dos quasiment parti, je me sentais bien. En plus, il n'y avait pas trop de monde, donc idéal pour les files d'attente. Pendant le repas, j'ai fait ce dessin sur le papier en dessous de plat. Quand je suis parti, un des employé l'a mis de côté. Malheureusement, le typhon s'est manifesté, des trombes d'eau, un vent très violent, des éclairs, des tonnerres. Lefeu d'artifice fût annulé et j'ai dû courir, penché en avant pour protéger au maximum Erwan de la pluie. Ensuite, on est rentré en bus, avec la clim glaciale à fond ( on pouvait pas la régler ). Mon mal de dos est revenu! Youpie!

Photobucket

No comments: