Monday, July 16, 2007

Few more days to go... Plus que quelques jours...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Four more days before the vacation. I just cannot wait. I have one problem: I still don't know where I will sleep on my night in Bordeaux ! And the luggages are not ready ! And I will be alone with the kids during the trip ! And...oh my, I am starting already to feel stressed about my holidays!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Plus que 4 jours de boulot et après, les vacances. Je suis si impatient. Je n'ai qu'un seul problème majeur: je ne sais toujours pas où je vais dormir pendant ma nuit à Bordeaux ! Et les bagages ne sont pas encore commencés ! Et je serais tout seul avec les enfants pendant le trajet en avion ! Et je....Argh !... Je commence déjà à me faire un sang d'encre par rapport à mes vacances !

No comments: