Friday, May 4, 2007

A la rame... Paddle, paddle...

in English...

So, here we are. As mentioned in the previous post, one of our teammate provided us with the video of our first try on the dragonboat. I am easy to spot... I am the one in yellow. By the way, you will notice probably that I was not synchro. It was because the guy in front of me kept changing the pace of his paddling and he was hitting me in my hands, which is not helpful to keep the concentration. But tomorrow ( at the time of writting this post it is 9 PM Friday night here in HK ), I will have some gloves !

en français...

Et voilà. Comme promis dans mon poste précédent, un de mes équipiers nous a fourni la vidéo de nos premiers essais sur le bateau dragon. Je suis facile à repérer... je suis celui en jaune vers le milieu du bateau. Au fait, en regardant bien , vous remarquerez probablement que je ne suis pas tout le temps synchro. C'était à cause du gars devant moi qui n'arrêtait pas de changer the rythme dans sa cadence et il me donnait des coups de rame dans les mains, ce qui n'aide pas pour garder la concentration. Mais demain ( au moment où j'écris, il est 21 heures vendredi soir ici à HK ), j'aurai des gants !

No comments: