Thursday, May 31, 2007

In all my glory... Dans toute ma grandeur...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket So yeah, below is a photo of me, taken yesterday night. It was before the DragonBoat training. I was still alive! Oh man, what madness made me decide to do that boat race? So far I only got this from the training: weaked wrist and ankle, bruises on my knees, sunburn on my back and shoulders, salty water in the eyes and of course my muscles are painful ! On top of that, the coach is crazy! ( " My grandmother can do better than that !" " Give me more power !More power ! MORE POWER !", " Where is your momma, now ? "). Anyway, I will stick to my words and I will do it!

... Heeeeeelp !

Thanksfully, I went to eat some kebab after! And THAT was good !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Ah, ouais, en-dessous, il y a une photo de moi, prise hier soir. C'était avant le début de l'entrainement pour la course de Bateau-dragon. J'étais encore en vie ! Mais bon sang, qu'est-ce qui m'a pris de vouloir participer à cette course de bateaux ? Jusqu'à présent, les seules choses que j'ai pu retirer de l'entrainement sont: un poignet et une cheville fragilisés, des bleus aux genoux, des coups de soleil méchants dans le dos et sur les épaules, de l'eau salée plein les yeux et bien sûr mes muscles des bras sont HS !
En plus de ça, l'entraineur est complètement fou ( " Ma grand-mère peut faire mieux que ça ! ", " Donnez-moi plus de force! Plus de force ! ENCORE PLUS DE FORCE ! ", " Elle est où votre mère, maintenant, hein ? " )
M'enfin, je tiendrais promesse et j'y participerai !

Au secoooouuuuurs !

Heureusement, je me suis rattrappé en allant manger un kebab après ! Et C'ÉTAIT bon !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

nitro said...

woo~
Didier looks cool in that suit!